Sunday, October 21, 2007

here i go...

it's finally here...my very first BLOG. i owe it all to my endless-activity and very creative friend, ms. b. she never ceases to amaze me....how does she find the time? i challenged myself after i found myself returning to the www.thebensonfamilyandotherstuff.blogspot.com day after day to see if she had posted a new BLOG. i thought to myself, that would be kind of fun and surely i could find a little time to post at least a couple of times a week. thanks to the b family for inspiring me!
wow! our family has been in a decision-making marathon the last few months. we have returned to our home in BULLDOG country, the one that didn't sell in over a year on the market. mr. p has taken a new job that he LOVES and feels great about, what a pleasant change. it is difficult living apart for the time being, but hey, we can do anything for each other! the girls are loving school and my new job is GREAT. i am meeting some great friends thanks to my ever-so-popular kindergartener! until we meet again, keep smiling and laughing....mrs. p :)

No comments: